Style, tradition and excellent service. These are the key ingredients at the exclusive Glashaus Restaurant. The restaurant’s open glass façade allows for a unique view of the River Rhine, the Hohenzollern Bridge and the Cologne Cathedral. At Glashaus Restaurant, each dish explores unique combinations, made from fresh and sustainable ingredients. Embark on a culinary journey and enjoy classic dishes with a local character and a Far Eastern touch.
Please note the following information:
- Recording of contact data: contact data must still be recorded, digitally via smartphone or in writing. Our staff will be happy to help you. The data will be destroyed after four weeks.
- Keep a distance of at least 1.50 metres
- The distances must be adhered to in all public areas and in the toilets
- In all public areas, a medical face mask is required, except when seated
- Disinfect your hands when entering the restaurant
At Glashaus Restaurant, our three chef’s tables allow for cozy get-togethers with friends or colleagues in a private atmosphere for up to 14 people. We offer a variety of seasonally changing menus served to you in family style.
Do you have an important business meal, a loved one’s birthday party or any other occasion that you would like to celebrate in a special and memorable way? Glashaus Restaurant is an ideal location in the center of Cologne with its Private Dining Room and Riverside room, where events can be held in a unique atmosphere.
Tranquility is his strength. Stellan’s main focus lies on guest satisfaction, followed directly by the well-being of his team. Stellan is a big fan of Asian cuisine and especially Japanese culture. He wants to bring the experiences and tastes he has gathered around the world to Cologne.
Julia and her team do their utmost to make your visit as enjoyable as possible and to pamper you with exquisite delicacies, selected wines and excellent service. Julia's team offers personal but professional service where employees can express their own personal style.
06:00 am – 10:00 am (Sat & Sun 10:30 am)
06:30 pm – 10.00 pm (closed on Thu & Sun)